Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My selected photoblogs

What is the best place for inspiration of your new great photos? Of course - other people's photoblogs. Bad artists copy. Great artists steal (Pablo Picaso). Here are some of my faves which are inspirations for lots of great photos:

Brooks Ayola's photoblog - lots of great portraits and creative use of light.
[daily dose of imaginery] - daily updates with great photos from Canada
David Kleinert photography - awesome nature photos from Africa
Express train - daily photos from NY subway
IstoicaEveryday - fantastic portrait work
Remo Savisaar's photoblog - photos of Northern European nature

Actually I am reading/viewing several dozens of great photoblogs, but these six are in high priority in my RSS reader. I hope you will get some inspiration from these, too.

No comments: